Where is the "Share Section of the App"

I’m new obviously, but i cannot find it…i received a newsletter or whatever from Glowforge, and it said in the share section of the app, but it just takes me to my app and i really don’t see it, just discussions maybe of someone else project, I guess i thought it would be designs as it said our gift to you, lol maybe i just stupid…getting to old…

It’s the little gift next to your name in the Dashboard of the app. When it has a red dot on it, there is a freebie gift there for you.

(And that isn’t scheduled till next week according to the email.)

3 Likes

When you are in the home screen of http://app.glowforge.com, there is a little gift icon in the upper right corner. Is that what you’re looking for?

2 Likes

You can see it anytime by logging in on a new system or in incognito mode :slight_smile: which is what I do at work!

3 Likes

Even if you don’t see the red dot, you may click on the icon to see the most recent gift. As of Nov 8th, it’s the DIY Diorama Frame thingie.

3 Likes

Thanks for the answers everyone, that’s right. When the gift designs are available, they will be in that gift box icon in the upper right corner of the app. I’m going to close this thread, but feel free to start a new topic if you have other questions or run into any trouble.