Which laser(s) do you own? :Aura:, Basic, Plus, or Pro? - Suggestion for all owners to make getting support easier!

One of the questions :glowforge: asks when you set up your profile here is what kind of lasers do you own - but that answer doesn’t show up on your profile card (everything else in that section does).

If we wanted to make getting support from other users easier, we should be able to see, at a glance, what laser you have.

If everyone went to Preferences > Profile > About me, and added as the first line their laser type, it would mean clicking on your user photo would let everyone know which machine you have!
:glowforge: Basic | :glowforge: Plus | :glowforge: Pro | :aura:

Anyway, I’ve done it on mine so you can see what it would look like if you did it on yours. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

I’m usually not looking for help but I’m going right now to set a good example. :grinning:

13 Likes

Hope I did it right.

9 Likes

Great idea—I’ll do it!

10 Likes

I’m in, too!

8 Likes

That’s such a helpful idea @deirdrebeth! Thank you for suggesting!

6 Likes

100%

5 Likes

In case you want to, the pictures will show up if you type “: glowforge :” and “: aura :” without the spaces :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Got it!

6 Likes

I did it. Hopefully it worked.

4 Likes

Done!

5 Likes

I’m not seeing it on yours?

3 Likes

Hmmm, try now, maybe I didn’t save it

4 Likes

There it is!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.