Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, ad network?

Thought the hotseat honchos might want to see what populates the New Tab ad spaces when I fire up Windows 10’s Edge browser…

this of course begs the question we now ALL have… forget the rotary attachment… when do we get our Laser Tattoo Removal attachment?!? The poor business planners among us have Tattoo Removal shops to launch tomorrow!

17 Likes

Nope. (wow.) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Although I guess it would be nice to not have to shave again.
I’m going to tag @dan and @Rita so hopefully they see it.

6 Likes

thank you for pointing it out!

7 Likes

Oof. Yes, thank you!

7 Likes

Oh, is that a new model?

3 Likes

I must admit, I never imagined this is where they would go with new capabilities.

So is tattoo removal next?

4 Likes

Wow. You guys just keep adding great features! :gift:

9 Likes

This topic just made my day. Thanks Glowforge comunity. :rofl:

1 Like

Tell everyone these are a beta subscription feature and being rolled out very, very slowly. Then we can watch the mayhem ensue and see how long before folks are screaming about not getting it lol.

5 Likes

And Here I was thinking that we could add tatoos but I can’t get my hand through the passthrough slot…

1 Like

This is awesome! New attachments! Laser removal! And is that hair removal in the top photo - GREAT!

Such an amazing company doing good for so many people - thanks Dan et all! :wink:

4 Likes

I’m particularly looking forward to the DIY LASIK!

5 Likes

That is too funny. Well it will at least introduce a whole new segment of people to the Glowforge who weren’t looking for it.

1 Like

How does the handheld Glowforge handle registration?

1 Like

Perhaps if there were SVG files for those handles and tools; that would be what the ads were about?

When will we get this feature? :joy:

This post is bound to become meme heaven.

11 Likes

Just disable the interlocks and forge with the lid open!

7 Likes

I just last week had that done. What is extremely weird is that the upper part of the spectrum became more visible so each eye sees everything in different colors, UV light that was invisible before now is bright purple in one eye and invisible in the other. Even the greens and blues are brighter in the one that as treated.

3 Likes

Cool! I wanna see UV!

2 Likes

How about the other end of the spectrum, seeing in the dark!

1 Like