White & Black acrylic out of stock

Does any one have any idea where I can get white & Black acrylic ? They are still out of stock and i need the 12x20 sheets. Any help would be awesome <3

Just to be clear, are you looking for 2-layer (black on white) or are you looking for both black acrylic and white acrylic?

I’d look here: https://www.jpplus.com/

Hi ! I need seperate colors white sheets and black sheets :slight_smile: Thanks for the link I will check it out ! I did not even know they made 2 layer that sounds cool !

1 Like

Yeah it’s pretty awesome, really. Basically the top layer is very thin so it’s easy to reveal the bottom layer. I have several sheets of it in some ugly colors that weren’t selling well so they were cheap. :wink:

Have you checked your local area? Most cities have some kind of acrylic supplier and it might be worth a search. In my area (West coat) we have Tap plastics and I buy all my acrylic in person. (They also have a great deal on scraps.)

1 Like

you know, it’s really frustrating that I live in one of the five largest media markets right outside of a major city (DC) and there are literally zero real acrylic suppliers here. i have to drive an hour or more north or south. i can order into Grainger, but they don’t have it in stock and they’ll only get clear.

i get really jealous when i hear of people getting to look through off-cut bins for scraps.

2 Likes

That’s the pits and pretty ridiculous really. You’d think sign fabricators would at least be happy to get rid of their scraps. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

i probably need to look into sign fabricators and see if any of them would sell scraps. i know there are fabricators around.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions @Tom_A and @kittski.

@sherriemarie1976 I’m so sorry for the inconvenience. We’re working to get these materials back in our Shop as quickly as possible.