I’m so sorry to hear that you’re hitting this snag! I’m glad the suggestion @ellingtonmd provided helped to improve your projects for the time being.
However, I’d like to make sure your Glowforge always performs correctly with Proofgrade material. I would like to check over just a few more things. Could you do the following for me?
Please send photos of all your cleaned optical components, with special attention to any damage you might find:
- Both windows
- The printer head window, on the left hand side of the printer head
- The laser window on the inside left of the Glowforge
- The printer head lens
- Both sides of the lens, top and bottom
- The mirror inside the printer head
- The bottom of the printer head
Once we have those pictures, we’ll follow up with next steps.