White House staff visit today

Can’t get away with anything with you Dan, I deleted that post to avoid offending anybody. :smiley:

Now I am curious if you literally just printed that! lol.

6 Likes

I just keep random llamas on my desk

23 Likes

I’m somehow picturing that @Dan will no longer use emoticons on his posts, but instead will in realtime laser cut one and attach a pic of it to his post…

21 Likes

That would be hilarious!

4 Likes

What’s that? SVG-format emoji, you say? :sunglasses:

20 Likes

That’s a great resource. I am questioning if I should show my kids. What’s the life on the laser tube again???

5 Likes

One thing I really want to do is cut wooden tokens for my kid’s school. So if making a “coin” is this easy, I am very happy (have not yet managed to make one for my current laser)

5 Likes

But stopped at the mill for a few cuts…:seedling:

3 Likes

I wonder if there’s a video of that cut/engrave/3d print… hint hint :movie_camera:

1 Like

So the question is…did your visitor pocket the medallion? :nerd:

2 Likes

Oh wow! That’s super cool Dan!

I’m pretty sure they can take it by eminent domain (ya know, for national security reasons…) :grin:

6 Likes

Much awesome. So excited.

3 Likes

This was a second print that I made after they left with their own!

12 Likes

I thought somewhere in the marketing video the Glowforge fell the tree, sawed and resawed the tree, and even seasoned the tree in a low power, defocused state.

10 Likes

That’s the Pro :grinning:

8 Likes

Nice!!!

1 Like

Haha! I think this may be my first print when I get my Glowforge. :stuck_out_tongue:

That is reminiscent of what Alton Brown does on his Twitter Feed. Instead of typing replies to questions he writes or draws on a post-it note and posts a picture of it. :slight_smile:

1 Like