Who doesn't want a shot on a Sleigh Ride?!

Happy Sunday Funday Everyone!!!

Spent most of the weekend finishing up the next building in the Village Series. Santa’s Sleigh Rides, Vodka (or any bottle you want) and Shot Glass Holder.

Of course, I had it done on Friday, but someone reminded me that I needed to make it longer for larger bottles of Vodka. So yesterday was spent resizing. It actually looks better longer.

I used 7 sheets of 1.8" MDF. But in actuality, if you painted after you printed it would be more like 4 1/2. But I am horrible at painting. LOL The reindeer are unpainted MDF with Walnut Veneer applied to either side.Unlike the others, I couldn’t put snow on it (because of the white trim) so I made garland. !

Has space for six 1.5 ounce shot glasses. I got mine off Amazon for about 6 bucks. Not sure what store, but you can fit almost any shot glass in there. It measures 14.75" L x 7.25" D x 5"H. Bottle will need to be Under 14"L and 3.5"R to fit.

56 Likes

That is really wonderful!!!

2 Likes

Sweet idea! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you! 2 more buildings to go! Then I can make something else! LOL

4 Likes

Thanks! It’s kinda fun!

4 Likes

Outstanding! Where’s Rudy? Is he with Santa?

3 Likes

HAHA. He will be coming up in the next Building :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Such a great design. I would never give it as a gift because it is so much more valuable than any contents I would buy.

3 Likes

Aww thank you! I keep looking around the apartment going…“what the hell am I going to do with all of these things!” HAHA I am running out of room fast!

3 Likes

Oh gosh, your stuff is always so cute, and impeccably designed! Smart to get these designs out so there is plenty of time to make stuff before the holidays.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Means a lot coming from you! Considering I was cussing while putting this together I think you are right! Haha

2 Likes

That is just great! Especially with the reindeer peeking out… I can’t wait to see the all the buildings together…

1 Like

Thank you!!! They are fun to design! Only 2 left to do!

3 Likes

Can you give an idea of the space that all the buildings would take up? Would a seats-6 dining room table hold them all with good spacing? And, once I get the draftboard, could I get them all done by Thanksgiving? So I can clear out the liquor cabinet, and have all the booze within easy reach for the holiday season? (And, will there be one for Bailey’s Irish Cream???)

5 Likes

Great work, as always. My grandma would have loved this, she was a huge fan of christmas and hidden booze lol.

7 Likes

Got to be a bottle of peppermint schnapps for the hot chocolate!

3 Likes

Best comment!

4 Likes

Fabulous as usual!

1 Like

That is really great! I always said you were a stable genius and this certainly proves it. :grin:

6 Likes

Another fantastic addition to your village!

3 Likes