Whoa! Some serious dedication on this one!

21 Likes

:exploding_head:
That is indeed very, very cool! It’s great it’s where others can see it & he can show kids all the “tour” routes!!

4 Likes

I would not have the patience

4 Likes

I don’t think I’d have the patience for 37 years! :smile:

4 Likes

There is an amusing (because as people with artistic inclinations can understand) story of Leonardo working on a statue, I believe it was the Virgin with Christ’s body in her lap ( it is thought the face on Christ was a self-portrait) that he had worked on for years, one day attacked it with a hammer!

4 Likes

That guy is obsessed. But very interesting nonetheless.

4 Likes

Impressive.

But even more-so that he’s married and not just a solo guy sitting in his basement for decades.

3 Likes

I can understand the building it, but keeping track of the exact number of toothpicks used? Building large parts of it with a Glowforge would be the way I would prefer to go and was looking at such things waiting for Puff to arrive, but the pile of other projects have shoved that one to the background.

2 Likes

I am amazed that he could move this to a different location. I would love to see a video of the move.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.