Why is my undo command not working

When I hit the arrow on the glowforge dashboard to undo something it doesn’t work…any idea what might be issue

Mine doesn’t work either. A lot of people are having issues with this.

Welcome to the forum.
There was an update and the undo not working is a glitch that I believe they are working on.

2 Likes

It’s working for me, so I’m not a good test - but you can try Ctl z (if you have a keyboard) and see if that works as an undo…

1 Like

My undo works as well. What device are you using?

1 Like

We’re seeing this, too, and the team is looking into it now.

In the meantime, if you’re using a keyboard, you can press Ctrl+Z (Mac: Cmd+Z) to undo, and Ctrl+Shift+Z (Mac: Cmd+Shift+Z) to redo. I’m sorry for the inconvenience!

If any additional questions or concerns arise, please let us know.

Is this affecting other componants? My CTL + X to delete items will not work either.

hi @daylilyqueen_1. it’s been a while since we’ve seen any activity in this thread. I’ll go ahead and close this, but feel free create a new thread to let us know if you’re still having any trouble with the Glowforge app.

@sierramay84 If you’re continuing to notice any trouble as you are using the Glowforge app, can you create a new thread? That will open a separate ticket to make sure we can address this for you as well.

Thank you!