WiFi Support

We just received our Glowforge Pro and are unable to connect to WiFi despite all suggested troubleshooting. We have even tried to connect to our phone hotspots and our vehicle hotspots with failed attempts. Very unfortunate that there is no mention of phone support anywhere to have the issue resolved in a timely manner. I read somewhere that the Glowforge may need a factory reset? Please help.

There’s a video here that shows how to set it up, maybe that will help:

2 Likes

Hello @christina_robinson09, I’m sorry you’ve had a rough start getting your Glowforge connected.

I extracted some logs from our end to investigate, and it looks like your unit is connecting to your network and to our servers successfully, but still needs to download and apply a necessary update. This may take several minutes.

Could you please do the following for me?

1. Turn the Glowforge on (only use the switch on the back - there’s no need to push the button on the top of the Glowforge for these steps)
  2. Wait about three to five minutes
  3. Let me know if you see or hear any activity from the Glowforge.

If the Glowforge reboots and the printer head begins to move, please sign in at app.glowforge.com. If you don’t see any motion or the Glowforge rebooting after ten minutes, please reply and let me know.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @christina_robinson09, I see we resolved this issue in a separate support ticket yesterday, so I’m going to closed this forum post.