Will not cut unidentified material. stuck on uploading

I cant get the machine to cut unless it sees the damned qr-code.

The exact same design cut on the proof grade material, i did a test where i simply flipped the material over so the qr code wasnt visible and the cutout id just completed 1 minute before get stuck on uploading. if i flip it back around it cuts.

Why cant i cut the materials i want?

You have the option of selecting the material from a Dropdown accessed by clicking on the Unknown button at the top of the left column. Use the Search button, type in Medium Maple or Thick Draftboard, then click on the results to load the settings.

If you want to load your own settings for other materials, you can do that following the process below

4 Likes

That is interesting behavior. I was switching between materials yesterday and doing all kinds of custom settings cuts. It never got stuck if I switched from Proofgrade to something else or Proofgrade without a sticker. In fact, it just kept the settings from the design already loaded in the GFUI.

Are you going back to the Dashboard, file location in between or just staying in the same GFUI session with the design and the only thing is flipping the material?

1 Like

I figured it out it was the menu item to click accept that was hidden.

5 Likes

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!