Will not Load my design

Been trying for 15 minutes to get GF app to load my design. Blank white page that says rendering design. Cut fine 4 hours ago. Cleaned machine inside and out today and have turned machine off, rebooted program, unplugged machine and turned it all back on, cleared my cache and Still nothing…

Try clearing your cache – that sounds like a browser issue.

2 Likes

Thanks. I did that also. I just edited to add that to the list.

Ok, so I was able to open one of my other projects… :thinking: Why would it not load one but load the others? Any ideas?

Does it have a lot of nodes?

1 Like

yes. It has several different projects on it as well.

I wonder if it’s just too complex, maybe? It can definitely bog down if there are thousands and thousands of nodes.

4 Likes

Oh thank God! I’m back in business! I decided to go to the create a new design bc the screen wasn’t even showing my wood through the lens of the GF. When I went to create new it finally showed the camera lens view inside GF. Went back to the dashboard and opened the design that wouldn’t load. It finally loaded! I’m going to get rid of some the projects and move them to a new design all by themselves to cut down on the nodes and load time. Didnt have this issue earlier today and ran it 6 times. Oh well, thank you for the advise @geek2nurse! Much appreciated!

3 Likes

yes it is best to keep each design as simple as possible. I don’t know what the number of nodes is that causes the servers to squeal. but you don’t want to get that high :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!

1 Like