Wine rack to fill Space

WOW! That is amazing!

ack! You just made my brain explode with ideas. Planning to redecorate my dining / kitchen… hmmmmmm.

1 Like

WOW, JUST WOW! Thank you for sharing. Now I’ve been shamed into creating something! haha! Great job!

This is Genius!!!

I’m so glad this post got brought back to the top ~ so inspiring!!!

I have MUCH respect for all of the pre-planning, calculations, and measurements needed for such a feat.

Do you need 3 support sheets? Wouldn’t this work with 2?

Welcome to the forum.

The original poster has not been around the forum for a year or so. Maybe you can try two sheets and report back.

Sorry I have been out of touch, travel and work… i found the hard way (5 broken wine bottles) that with only 2 I would have had to use much thicker material to solidly support the weight of 5 bottles,

Did it break? or just flex and fail? Bummer that you lost wine.

We are putting up floating glass shelves around our bar area. and I realized two days ago I could use command strips and cardboard to “mock up” the layout. not with bottles but just the look of the shelves. Command strips are amazing.

2 Likes

CAD - cardboard-aided design. Very common in fabricobble…

3 Likes

Oh absolutely.

Especially trying to explain a design outcome to folks that don’t have a cad system in their head like I do. ARRGGGHhhh what do you mean you can just see what I’m talking about? :slight_smile:

Gonna get to BEAMER this weekend. very happy about that.

2 Likes

It just left to great a gap and the back flexed enough to let the bottles drop, top first of course and then they broke the ones below, possibly if i used 1/4 vs 1/8 it would work with 2 but i think the 3 panel design also looks better and gives more visual complexity,

2 Likes