Won´t load any designs

Sudenly the GF wont load any designs.
It comes up with following message:

An error occurred on your Glowforge.
Please refresh your browser before printing.
It may also help to turn your Glowforge off and then on again.

Nothing helps.

Check your browser the GF like Chrome or Firefox better than others and also check your Wi-Fi signal to ensure you have a strong signal on the 2.4 Ghz channel. When I have had those issues it’s was always a Wi-Fi issue so I had to dedicate part of my Wi-Fi to the GF.

You’re not alone. None of the “go to” things to check are an issue here.

I’m having the same issue…

As of this moment, all Google services are down. Since Glowforge servers are hosted by Google, I would assume that’s the reason people can’t get on the app.

5 Likes

Thanks for that info.

same here. Hope Google is back up soon.

According to the GF Status and the Google Cloud dashboard all is up and running. The only files I can’t load are the GF files, mine loads just fine…

Youtube is down as well, seems to be affecting a lot of services.

It seams to work now.

This was my reference:

2 Likes

This is what I check for the cloud services…

6 of one, half a dozen of another…

1 Like

Everything is working smooth again.

3 Likes

As stated, there was a global outage for many Google cloud-based services, which includes Glowforge.

Which demonstrates how useless the Glowforge status page is. Everything showed green during that time, and they report “no incidents” today.

1 Like

I’m having trouble loading some of the free files from the catalog. Specifically the Special Delivery mailbox and Springtime in Kyoto. Other free files are loading. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Click on the three dots at the top and then on design details and reset design. That should do it…

1 Like

I’m sorry that you ran into trouble while using the Glowforge App. Thank you for letting us know that you’re back up and printing now!

I’m going to close this thread. If you run into trouble again, or have other questions, please post a new topic here on the forum or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help.