Woo!~I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET!~Woo!

Just noticed I got my golden ticket/email about 3.5 hours ago! The constantly shifting tracker date shifted in my favor! I went from late March to late February to mid-February to March 2nd then March 12th (four days before I was to get the email) and finally to today… SIX DAYS EARLIER THAN I WAS EXPECTING! I’m so happy that I’m almost giddy…

Now to see how long it takes to get to Orange County, CA. Time to hit Home Depot for a dryer vent and plywood to stick in my window until the filter arrives.

25 Likes

Congrats!:wink:

2 Likes

Hooray!

2 Likes

I got the email yesterday too! Dryer vent is definitely on my list too. Congrats!

3 Likes

congrats…

and hopefully you will get to use yours more than I have gotten to use mine so far.

After my long wait. Beamer shows up right when we are about to move into a new house.
I have made 4 things so far. GRRR…

3 Likes

Excellent! Congratulations!

Congratulations!

WOOHOO! Just got my UPS Tracking info. My `Forge shipped out last night and should be here Monday! It’s good to be in the same state as the factory. Won’t get my PG box until Wednesday, but I’ve got cardboard and other materials to work with until then.

Gotta get my venting and cleaning done this weekend! WOOT!

3 Likes