Word clock tower update

I updated the code and leds in this word clock for my solo art show that starts today. Changes allow the RGBW leds to strut their stuff. Much brighter and easier to read in daylight. I am digging the aurora it casts upon the wall.

37 Likes

That looks really cool! I also like the aurora on the wall. Hoping your show goes very well!

11 Likes

That is awesome!

8 Likes

Brilliant. Hope your show is a big hit.

8 Likes

I’ll bet that piece does well for you, Good Luck!

8 Likes

Hope you sell out on the first night!

7 Likes

Nice, best of luck with your show tonight!

7 Likes

I love your work! Good luck with the show!

4 Likes

Good luck with the show! Really like that blue.

1 Like

How did it go?

1 Like

So far, it has gone well. All the pieces are hung, the cords managed ( no small task) , and they are all working which given the complexity, is saying a lot.

Yesterday, while the show was technically “open” was a light day for galley traffic. I had about 25 visitors. No buyers. But, I had mucho fun describing my work and it was good practice for today. Most of the “marketing” is targeted towards the reception today.

8 Likes

I like that design. It almost has a Frank Lloyd Wright vibe.

5 Likes

People don’t really have a comprehension of the work involved, including the excited first-time participant. A good educational experience I’d wager.

3 Likes

I love this! Hope it all went well.

It has gone well. The important part was having a chance to pull it all together and share it. the reception blew me away in terms of who showed up and their reactions. I still have one weekend left.

8 Likes