Workbox 3.0

yes, and especially so if you live in a place that the earth keeps trying to swallow, like out here in Ca.

6 Likes

For that kind of money, I’d just buy a 4x8 CNC and build my own.

Come to think of it, even at the $1700 price point I’m tempted to just build my own. Could probably start with an Ikea wardrobe and go from there…

10 Likes

That would actually be a great idea! their clearance section always has parts from their PAX or other line of wardrobes where you could get extra sides, doors, etc. Could probably come up with a very nice one for a fraction of the cost…

5 Likes

I would really like to make more efficient use of the space for spices in my kitchen. The cabinet is big enough to hold all my spices, but you have the problem of multiple rows of jars. I like this idea:

21 Likes

Vertical drawers are so much nicer for certain types of items, spray cans in particular, because then you can see the labels.

2 Likes

That is an awesome idea! My spices are always knocking over when I reach over them for the ones in the back.

1 Like

This makes me want to make this, just to see how it turns out. But I don’t have a personal use for one of these.

Another option maybe? I use to uses this type of design all then time. Also @lcuellar63, big version for spray cans?

11 Likes

I have to keep mine in the refrigerator door (humidity) but I love spice racks…they look so cool. :relaxed:

Those types of conversions are nice for reorganizing existing spaces, but, I really love the verticals for storing cans & bottles. They also work nice for rolled goods as you can hang stuff on dowels, or you can even use a pegboard back or divider to be able to hang stuff from…

2 Likes

I love that!!

1 Like