Wreathe

A wreathe I made a while ago. I cut this out from plywood, painted it white and glued it onto a background that was grey to make a nice dual color wreathe. You need to cut this out in two pieces and then glue together on the piece of wood (since the height it higher than the width of the glowforge).

Including the file for the whole item and the one I cut in two.

weathe 10 x 20
wreathe
lazy susan - bennett 1
lazy susan - bennett 2
lazy susan - mcelroy

The other designs are designs I used for lazy susans.

Thanks!
David.

33 Likes

Did you draw all the little floral bits and leaves? What app do you use for drawing?

4 Likes

This is wonderful. Thanks for the share!

3 Likes

This is very nice. Thank you for your generosity.

3 Likes

Thats a very nice pattern. Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

I took some serif designs from elsewhere and edited them together to make the patterns, mostly. Plus a little editing here and there to add in the flamingo shapes. I used the warp tool and a few other things in illustrator to bend them and then copied them around a few times to join them together. After that I did another join to convert into a single object.

6 Likes

Do you have a license to redistribute these design pieces you mashed up? I’d like to know if we can legally use the design you’ve shared :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for these

1 Like

Yes, I used designs that were free searching for free open designs. I am careful about sharing designs that are not free.

3 Likes

Perfect, thank you!!

1 Like

I do love wreathes! Love the white on grey.

Thank you!

1 Like

These are really pretty and elegant. Thanks so much for sharing!

Thank you! These are very pretty

Very nice! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like