Yellow Button Error

Was setting up to check a file’s approximate cutting time. It’s a bit of an intense one Ive done with no problems a year or so back but suddenly the prep in the browser stopped and told me there was an error, turn around to see the button is amber and went reading through other threads but do not understand this error. My temperature in the corner of my house it is in is 70 degrees currently. Very concerned to have to send this back at this current time, looking for help.

Thanks,
-sky

Just discovered that the head’s ribbon cable was not attached, double checking now. Looks like everything is good but will check back into this thread in a second. Probably okay.

5 Likes

Never mind. Egg on my face here. Its totally fine. Adding it to the list of things to check should there be an issue.

3 Likes

I think that’s a record for someone solving their own problem! :smile:

2 Likes

oh gosh what an honor :smile:

2 Likes

Glad you found it. When I read the “headline” I was going to suggest you check that connection. That is what it is for me every time. I figure when I’m cleaning, I’m not connecting it back well enough.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that you hit this snag, but I’m so glad to hear that you’ve narrowed down the trouble. That’s great!

I’ll close this thread for now, but please don’t hesitate to reach out to us in the future if you happen to run into any more trouble. We’re here to help :slight_smile:

It’s certainly up there Jules!

3 Likes