(Don’t worry, it’s not contagious.) :smile:



??? :thinking:


My guess is her Fusion 360 project finally came together.


Correctamundo! :smile::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::boom::boom::boom:


Well, congrats!!


Awesome! It’s so nice when something finally comes together!



sorry new game


Thank you, thank you, thank you very much! Attempt number seven worked! :smile:

(Yes, I’m stubborn. And probably a little bit crazy to not just ask an expert how to do it. But dammit, I’m going to remember it now.)

Chuffed! :hugs:


Yes, I get very frustrated with the parameters as well. I think it should work, change a parameter and, boom, the whole things goes weird. Then I look at it and understand that all my constraints are still correctly applied, but just not in a way that I intended.

Have you figured out an order of constraints that you should use? Should I use dimensions are equals or something else to make sure things stay the way I want?


Best I can tell, it changes depending on what approach you are taking with the build. I did completely different things with the parameterized tote and this divided tray. And I tested the effect of changing the parameters on every sketch to make sure I had them constrained correctly. (It was quicker catching the errors that way.)

That’s a horrible way to describe it, and i’m still experimenting, but one thing that I did discover is, you can drag operations in the timeline out after other operations that they are dependent on.

Otherwise I’d still be wrestling with that thing. (I don’t think I’m knowledgeable enough about it to offer any wisdom yet.) :smile:


Glad it worked out for you.
This also gives me a shot at fixing that Meme.
(always wanted to do this).

Anyway, always great to persevere. Pictures expected soon…


That will be a while, now that I’ve licked the mechanics, I want to personalize it a little. (Otherwise it’s a hell of a lot easier to just use one of the free box generators.) :smile: