Yet another first cut YAFC

No, everything is maple ply so far.

4 Likes

I was very tempted, going yesterday was strategic.

7 Likes

Ahhh! Maybe itā€™s just a dark photo. :relaxed:

Now thereā€™s a winning idea!

10 Likes

Great! Exciting to see multiple units popping up :sunglasses:
Happy for you.
My impatience seems to multiply with every new machine that lands in the hands of our forum regularsā€¦:disappointed_relieved:

10 Likes

I totally get that as I was feeling it as well. Now I feel a bit of ā€œsurvivors guiltā€ thinking of two or three people that probably should have gotten one before myself.

All I can do at this point is to try to do Glowforge and you guys right by it.

22 Likes

This is fantastic! The pace has quickened for new pre-releases to just pop upā€¦and it makes me very happy! 'Tis a very good sign.

11 Likes

Yes!!! :squee::squee::squee:

6 Likes

I guess I understand your feelings, out of sympathy for the rest of us, since you just graduated from our ranks - but the choice was not yours, so drop that baggage.

However, with great power comes great responsibility, so get busy exploring the new tool and share with us as time allows! :sunglasses:

17 Likes

It was more like a wallet and it is gone. :slight_smile:

I understand, I have used this line many times on myself and others and I will do my best to use this privilege to help the gf get out the door and to help the community any way I can.

17 Likes

I jest. You have always been a major contributor to the community.
Happy for you man! Enjoy, no pressure and no obligation :wink:

13 Likes

Congratulations! Great to see another fantastic contributor with a pre-release :smile:
Fantastic!

9 Likes

Huzzah and congrats! Iā€™m really happy for you, and for what this means for all of us :smile:

Itā€™s been a bit of a rough morning here at Chez Drea, and this really helped to brighten my day. Thank you for that, and I look forward to seeing what youā€™ll create!

10 Likes

You know you are dealing with a friend, when your good fortune brightens their day! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experiences! Love it!

3 Likes

This is gonna hit critical mass soon!

7 Likes

Or maybe: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Event_horizon

6 Likes

so glad to see there are more machines in the wild. makes the day we all get our machines that much closer. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see what you come up with!!! Until GF I hadnā€™t pulled an all-nighter since college but lose all concept of time when I see the sweet sweet glow of the start button!

12 Likes

You know, thatā€™s a warning they definitely need to include on the label! Chuckle!

Iā€™m beginning to look like a zombie! :space_invader:

15 Likes

HA!!!

43 Likes