Yghukggfk

uhilghkgbhjl

A picture would be helpful. Check for broken wheels, and check the belt tension. Have you recently cleaned the air assist fan by removing the printhead carriage?

8 Likes

Did you try searching the forum for “uhilghkgbhjl”? Lots of topics on this if you just take the time to read some.

8 Likes

Boy, I needed that, lol.

2 Likes

:smile: no words. or letters.

I tried searching. Couldn’t find anything about this. :joy:

1 Like
3 Likes

Hey gang…this is really strange…just saw similar gibberish type on Amazon, while scoping out a blanket.

Internet glitching?

That looks like Chinese. Literal, not figurative. :slight_smile:

It had different letters there before I went back and captured it though… could something else cause that? (I’m wondering now if the jumbled post here isn’t deliberate.)

Interesting… I’m not sure, but Donguang is a city in China.

I don’t think the above letters spell anything in any language. It looks to me like a toddler got ahold of the keyboard/phone. But now I’m waiting for the OP to let us know for sure!

1 Like

Well, that might be it I guess…odd name for a vendor, and to have it show up 3 times in the Amazon seller sort …it looks to me like something glitched there.

Probably nothing. Just struck me as odd, having come right off of this post.

1 Like

3 Likes

100% looks like a stealth toddler post. Hope elisa comes back and tells us what happened, ha.

2 Likes

I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!

1 Like