You are so, so welcome

11 Likes

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH, MY EYES!!! :persevere:

6 Likes

:angel:

1 Like

Hmmmm… now I’m debating whether I should look at it or not LOL

3 Likes

Misery loves company. Don’t leave me here all alone! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

If you like my avatar, you’ll love this.

4 Likes

Brutal. Looks a lot like what my typewritten reports showcased in college.

4 Likes

My kids found my old typewriter in the attic at my mom’s house one time, and were totally enthralled with it for WEEKS. “Wow, this is so cool! It’s like a printer, except you don’t have to have a computer to use it!” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

You monster.

5 Likes

See above, re: angel emoji! How can I be a monster? Innocent!

3 Likes

That which has been seen, cannot be unseen! Brutal @evansd2! Where’s the flag button, something has been violated…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

That really stinks, in a fontish kind of way. Hilarious!

2 Likes

This should be illegal.

4 Likes

Ya go and praise someone’s work and creations. Tell them how inspiring they are… and then… this.

You ain’t right.

You.

Ain’t.

Right.

5 Likes

What makes your design sense tingle more, badly kerned text or a bitmap that is resized so that one axis is stretched? I’d rather listen to my sister sand her fingernails than look at a badly resized image.

5 Likes

TVs with the wrong aspect ratio are the worst.

4 Likes

I BADLY want to upload and rename this on unsecured computers around the office.

I could bring a multi-billion dollar infrastructure company to its knees.

8 Likes

I take no responsibility for the outcome, but I expect a full report on it if you do. :wink:

4 Likes

I cry when I see a “Wanted” “Missing” etc flyer where they distort the image. I swear my department/gov’t has MS Publisher users that don’t know anything about design. The classic “I have 200 fonts and I’m going to use them all” Don’t get me started on color choices and color blindness or contrast…

Sorry :sunglasses:

4 Likes

LOL. Typing a 20 page paper was NOT fun. It was a cartridge style, so each typo required changing cartridges - out with the black in with the white - out with the white in with the black - repeat 1000x).

2 Likes