You are so, so welcome

Back in my IT days I always tracked down personal websites of potential employees before offering an interview. I trashed some amazing resumes on the grounds of horrific website transgressions. (Multiple / garish background images, horrid font mixes, ANYTHING that blinked, popup windows…)

3 Likes

But I see more Word users sending me images/designs…

case in point: DOC058.pdf (172.8 KB)

3 Likes

Waaaaa, I looked…now I’m going to be grumpy all the rest of the day…lmao

5 Likes

And I thought my worst current eye problem was my new batch of floaters. Curse you!

5 Likes

Some reason I can’t see your avatar just shows as an E for me.

2 Likes

I am too old for this. Used my mother’s royal all through high school (underwoods were too pricey) and then the only thing I asked for as a graduation present was a used selectric…

3 Likes

Look just a little bit closer… Might help if you tilt your head just a tiny bit to the right…

3 Likes

Too Funny! I’ve seen it when you changed
and hopefully understood the statement…

1 Like

I got ten likes on this. What’s wrong with you people?!

4 Likes

Seems to be a commonality… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Look closely…

1 Like

Not from ME, you didn’t! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Funny! I started out my career with IBM as a Customer Engineer servicing typebar and Selectric typewriters, so I have morbid fascination with most things involving typography.

Thanks for the laugh!

2 Likes

I think…

:rofl:

6 Likes

How timely, becoming a ghost at this time of year.

:ghost:

5 Likes

Ah @evansd2, the lovable troll encouraging others to misbehave…lmao…:heart::heart:

2 Likes

I see it just fine, but that’s because it is only visible if you have trust level 4 and the new “innovator” title.

7 Likes