You guys will "get" it (and my escutcheon)

I just love my Glowforge–even more than my Cricut Maker and my Embroidery Machine. Just saying.

21 Likes

Yup! :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

I can create many wonderful things on my GF, but I couldn’t have used it to cut the vinyl numbers for my daughters Challenger for the autocross event this weekend… :slight_smile:

You need ALL the tools!

9 Likes

My new mantra…

5 Likes

Our robot overlords will consolidate them. “Earl Grey… Hot”.

4 Likes

Have to agree with @eflyguy … need all the tools! Love the embroidery machine, serger, Silhouette, 3d printer, router, etc. I like being able to do whatever comes up.

5 Likes

I’m ready to go to a silhouette and I really want a 3d printer! I purchased th silhouette business software for some of its capabilities–do you recommend any tutorials? And what 3d printer do you have? If you dont mind sharing. Thanks in advance.

The Elegoo Mars has gotten a lot of love from users on this forum. It’s a resin printer instead of a filament one so seems easier to get up to speed on

2 Likes

Very nice. After all this time I still haven’t done one. What the heck am I waiting for?

1 Like

Depending on what you want to do …
There are some great tutorials on:
The Pinning Mama Blog
Silhouette School Blog

I have the Ender3 … but today … I would buy the Elegoo Mars.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.