YOUR need (Poll)

Genius! This changes everything! I can have a tab open for each personality! I’m gonna go yell at #3 right now for not thinking of this already! :rofl:

7 Likes

Why be mad at #3? You should really be mad at #5 for thinking of it but not telling the rest of you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, #3 is the one with the great ideas, he’s just… slow. #5 is the mute, he doesn’t say much but he knows his way around a kitchen!

4 Likes

Okay, I’m just a little freaked out right now. I thought I was the only one that had a committee for narrators in my head.

2 Likes

If I wanna bounce around an idea, and be assured I’ll get a good answer in the end, I can think of nobody better to talk with. :wink:

5 Likes

My favorite, or least favorite depending on what is happening is the Morgan Freeman / Lemony Snicky one that does not participate in conversations but just says things like “little did Mark know…” :scream:

5 Likes

Hey, listen… I’d just like to thank everybody who read and participated in the poll. The numbers speak for themselves. I’d like to think the Glowforge team have read this and are taking what we’ve said to heart.

:slight_smile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll take that over Samuel L Jackson narrating “Go The *#$# To Sleep” on repeat.

4 Likes

:scream:

1 Like

For those that do not know, there actually is a children’s book with that title, and Samuel L Jackson actually did record a reading of it, on YouTube. :slight_smile:

5 Likes