Unofficial tag line contest

@ccox and @jazibiqtidar, before this whole thing goes off the rails and I have to disqualify you, go read the rules! They are in the first post (click the title that says “Unofficial tag line contest” next to the Glowforge logo).

Without strict policing of the rules and swift justice for transgressions we will have ANARCHY, and that I cannot abide! :smile:

2 Likes

Blazing a trail of new creations

Sketch it , Forge it, Repeat!

The more you play with it , the better you feel.
GLOWFORGE

2 Likes

Glowforge. More Lazers than a techno concert.

Set your lasers to fun.

7 Likes

My laser brings all the nerds to the yard, And they’re like. It’s better than yours, Damn right it’s better than yours, I can etch it, But I have to charge.

1 Like

ablation makes me whole

2 Likes

Perform your daily ablations! :smile:

1 Like

Forget the jet packs we were promised, we’re getting lasers!!

3 Likes

Ablade a day keeps boredom away

Fan the flames of creation

4 Likes

Glowforge: It’s Just Plane Fun

1 Like

A laser’s work is never done

1 Like

etching the new world order with lasers.

some men want to watch the world burn. some want to engrave it

1 Like

Some would see the world burn, others would start the fire. Glowforge: 3,2,1, ignition.

4 Likes

Looks like we are done here.
No more submissions after this point will be considered.
I will try and get something organized and discuss the judging process with any Glowforge staff who care to assist.
Thanks for all the great entries!
:+1:

2 Likes

Not that this is a valid method of judging, but here are the top 5 ordered by number of likes at closing:

@rpegg 17

@Jamie 13

@jbv 10[quote=“jbv, post:92, topic:984, full:true”]
That’s Going In The Hopper™
[/quote]
@B_and_D_T 8

@glen

@rpegg wins the popular-like vote, but I don’t know if I would want that as the tagline…
mine, third in votes, is kind of an inside joke that is very specific to the early-adopter forum, and not to the overall glowforge…
so if I were choosing from this selection (which I am not) I would give it to @Jamie.

whoever wins, it sure was fun! Thanks @jkopel

2 Likes

If it was going on a tshirt I’d put @rpegg’s on the front and mine on the back…:grinning:

I agree, thanks for starting the thread @jkopel!

3 Likes