4 in a Roll - New game concept - testing

could be a real change on diagonals to since half aligned rows would have 30 and 60 angles in addition to 45 as now.

1 Like

It’s beautiful in it’s simplicity. Very attractive, and great to keep out for a quick game.

3 Likes

Very attractive and playable piece.

2 Likes

What a cool concept! Now you can design trophies for the tournaments.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m sending a copy to my sister in France and the best part is I can flat pack it unassembled.

3 Likes

If you decide to sell the game I would love to buy one for my son.

Thanks. I sell a few things locally, but if you’d just like the files, I put them in my etsy store Crafted3D. of course you’d need to find your own marbles :slight_smile:

How hard is it to put together?

That looks like a riot to play! Nice job!

Easy to assemble and take apart. Only 11 pieces. Unless you use non-proofgrade materials then you would likely have to adjust the file for different sizes.

1 Like

Thanks. Bringing it with to the cabin this weekend if the weather is bad!

This is nice…I could play this with my kids…Are you willing to share the file

You may not get a response since this post is from over 2 years ago. Also, it’s against forum rules to ask for files. If the person is offering their file to others it will be found in the free laser designs category.

2 Likes

If you send me the hight, length and the width I can whip up a decent box pattern with room dedicated to the marbles as well.

1 Like

how innovative! this could sell. make sure you get your copyright/patent before you offer to sell.