4th of July

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Anyone have any cool 4th of July projects they have been working on? I didn’t get around to making any this year but would love to check out some others if you did and willing to share here.

7 Likes

Happy 4th! I been working on SVGs for HTV vinyl decals and heat transfers, do they count?

1 Like

I’m getting a lot more smoke than usual for my project today, but as it’s not proofgrade and I’m outdoors, I’ll let it slide.

18 Likes

They Sure do, anything your doing today is fine with me.

1 Like

Mmmm… Looks good.

1 Like

Doing a little renovating today

2 Likes

That’s one BIG space. :laughing:

3 Likes

Destined to be a big Pub

4 Likes

It will hold an awful lot of people, even with social distancing. :rofl:

Part of it is going to be a hidden room with an access through a bookcase…VIP lounge

4 Likes

Outside the big sliding wooden barn doors in the video is the old railroad tracks with a loading dock, which is destined to become a “train platform” smoking area

2 Likes

Was playing around in illustrator for Canada Day and made a Independance Day version. I should design it to work with lasers though too when I have time.

3 Likes

That is one big space for sure. Looks like it’s going to turn out great.

1 Like

Looks great

1 Like

We need to investigate why this project is smoking so much. i must recreate. What are your specs for this project?

i love to have your smoking issues :upside_down_face:

Well now you’re gonna have to let us all know when it’s ready to open. Lots of secret-rooms-behind-bookcases people here :grin:

4 Likes

You know we can’t discuss custom settings in this forum, only in Beyond the Manual…

(225ºF for 7 hours :wink:)

6 Likes

I just tried out the 3-2-1 method for ribs. Turned out pretty good.

1 Like