A little poetry with the Glowforge

Cool designs and such vibrant colors, definitely a better use of your time than watching TV. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

That is extremely kind of you to say. I don’t feel talented at all but it definitely is nice to hear that, thank you.

We use Posca acrylic paint markers of varying sizes. I really like them a lot. Some of them flow a little too heavy and will bleed so I try to practice on junk stuff when I start a new one to get the feel for it. You need to push the tip down to prime then every once in a while and have made the mistake only once of being lazy and priming on the piece I was working on only to have a puddle of paint come out. I think and hope I have learned my lesson. :slight_smile:

Thank you again!

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Your painting is pure perfection and you deserve to have the Glowforge Super Hero award.

2 Likes

I’m sorry @JimmyWayneWestie, but ^^ THAT won’t do…

4 Likes

The one above the map and the boat with monsters reminds me of the Yellow Submarine album. :+1:

1 Like

Great minds think alike!

1 Like

I would like to thank the academy :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK I am willing to share the Glowforge Super Hero with you. So that means you and I are the only ones who can give away this award.

I absolutely love the change!!!

2 Likes

I love the bold graphic colors in these pieces!

Cute poem but it’s not a haiku…

1 Like

I was trying to
Be funny, but it seems
I failed.

1 Like

Good one!

1 Like

Fabulous! Kudos on those painting skills!! :clap::heart:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello My Dear,

You should have lied to me and told me you purchased the paint markers from a garage sale and they are pure junk!! I do know any craft product from Japan is going to be the very best!!!

3 Likes

well. COLOR ME impressed!

-J

2 Likes

Impressed ?!?!——- I spent $80 plus tax on maybe a total of 6 oz. of paint. When I learned the markers were made in Japan—I knew I was getting a superior product — so I had to purchase it.

1 Like

If you want to really make yourself go broke they have tons more colors. Shop around but Blick sells most of the colors. They around $4.00 depending on each one. They have multiple sizes and shape tips. The one thing I don’t like is not all colors come in each size and shape so some colors I like don’t come in the full range. I most use the 5m 3m and 1mr sizes. The 1m if you got them just press light as the tip can drag on the grain and cause splatters. But as a whole I love them

3 Likes

This shows you all type and colors available

https://www.posca.com/en/range/#

2 Likes

This chart is incredible!!

2 Likes