Beta project 16 (Hover Pucks)

Since their business model apparently involves people using one a night, there should be plenty of them around…

1 Like

Don’t hold your breath… :wink:

7 Likes

Showerhead!

1 Like

Where’s Josh-O?

I’ve missed seeing any actual Glowforge projects from Josh. Hope everything is OK!

15 Likes

I have missed him too. I like to see all of the cool stuff that he comes up with. I am anxious to see some picture engraving on wood to show off the new power supply, although I am not trying to ask him to. wink wink :blush:

5 Likes

Could be vacation. I don’t recall him taking one yet. We do seem to be able to peer into Glowforger’s personal lives here.

4 Likes

No vacation (sadly), but I have a new job that is demanding all my attention. Plus summer has finally arrived here in Seattle and I just want to be outside!

I have been working on a long complicated project (a wedding present for a friend) that is taking way longer then I anticipated. I will post about it soon!

17 Likes

Good to hear that all is well. I know the feeling of a job taking up lots of time. My employer is going through an acquisition and is working my butt off with a good chance of job elimination after it happens. At least the severance package is good and I would likely have some time to play with the Glowforge while looking to land elsewhere.

Looking forward to that complex project. Don’t post it until after the wedding. Wouldn’t want to ruin the surprise for your friend.

Enjoy the Summer!

2 Likes

All the more reason for more beta testers…:wink::grinning:

13 Likes

Glowforge is hiring. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you allowed to do that? (Chuckle!) :smile:

2 Likes

Here you go Josh. Snake this through a door or window and you can be outside with Joshforge II.

5 Likes