Black Cherry wedding invites and leather guest book

Thanks you so much for offering your help. I will message you if I need your help but I will try to put some time and effort first. Like Jules said, I should start with the free Inkscape then upgrade later on. I am getting married on May 30th, hopefully I learn soon so I can start doing some stuff…
Question: if I buy a file is it a drop and go thing or I still have to buy a business program?

1 Like

Inkscape is a fabulous program and many a business use nothing but that - you may never need to upgrade. You’ll also need a raster program. Personally I use getpaint.net, but a lot of folks swear by GIMP.

Some files will be drop in, others won’t - sadly it’s almost impossible to tell before you’ve tried it. Most of the stuff here in the Free Laser Designs category will be drop in, so worth trying there first!

a raster program? I clicked on getpaint.net but they don’t have it for a Mac.

I will try the free designs in here like you said. Thanks

With that attitude, many people here would be willing to help. Load the software, run thru some basics, and try to come up with your design. Then post what you’ve done and your questions over in the Everything Else forum, and you’ll be overwhelmed with answers. :slight_smile:

It’s the people not willing to at least try for themselves that don’t get a lot of help.

2 Likes

I totally agree!! Thanks for that advice. Cheers