Black Series

Come on. Grab a piece of leather. If you need some files, will help. And do some beautiful leather goods. Will really love to see something. :heart:

1 Like

Even more impressive, your stitches are perfect. Excellent design and execution.

3 Likes

Thanks. Thank you very much for your kind words. They mean a lot to me.

2 Likes

Just wow!

3 Likes

These are absolutely beautiful. Fantastic job!

4 Likes

Amazing work!!!

2 Likes

Those are amazing and the pictures are stunning!

1 Like

Oh, that is incredible work! Beautiful craftsmanship and excellent staging on the pics. Very impressive!

1 Like

That’s so sharp! It screams class! Love it!

2 Likes

The pics are great too!

1 Like

Your stitching is perfection!!! Beautifully done. Loved the photos.

1 Like

Black happens to be my favorite color (or lack of color) anyway, so in addition to the exquisite workmanship they are visually wonderful.

2 Likes

Your work is exquisite. (and I didn’t even read any comments before posting, @Xabbess )

1 Like

it’s funny, depending upon what type of color you’re using, black is either basically like using all colors or using no colors. on screen, it’s no colors (white is all colors full). on paper, there were cheaper early color printers that used 100% CMY to make black (instead of a black cartridge). and if you’re printing, you’ll quite often use a “rich black” which is 100% K (black), but 20-30% of CM on top of that so it feels like a deeper black instead of a flatter black.

3 Likes

:grinning:

1 Like

those look great. love the black and the stitching contrast

This is beautiful. Love how sleek it looks.

This is so beautiful! Awesome quality

So clean and precise looking. Fantastic job!

I could use a file for a wallet, always wanted to make one, i even have the letter al and sticking just never used it yet still in kit i bought over 2 years ago lol