Book nook

Thanks for taking the time to look! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My list is too! :rofl:

The intricacy of all of the details are amazing. Every time I look closely at the details, I see something that I had not seen. Beautiful project.

2 Likes

Yup, this is awesome. Turned out really nice.

1 Like

Thanks.

Thanks so much.

So in love with this!! Is this an actual design file that can be purchased, or something you created with your own design?

Simply AMAZING!

2 Likes

The poster stated she purchased this and later suggested a search of Etsy for “book nook” would be rewarding.

1 Like

Thanks! I didn’t create this, but maybe I’ll do a library in the future. You can search Etsy for book nook and lots of designs will come up.

I’ve never seen anything like this. Very cool!

1 Like

I had not either. I can’t wait to write my own files for one of these. I made three. I completed one abd am almost finished with the 2nd and third. I want to make a cityscape and there is one called the joker’s stairs that I’d like to make. These are all gifts. They are to much work to sell unless it’s what you really want to do. I could be completely wrong, but the print time alone is close to 8 hours per book nook. So if I sold it and got a complaint for the over 20 hours worth of work these take, I’d probably loose it. Lol!

2 Likes