Burlap bugs!

Per forum guidelines, you can’t discuss settings for non-Proofgrade material in this forum, only in Beyond the Manual.

Thank you! I will send you a message with the settings. @eflyguy is correct, you’re not supposed to discuss settings with anything other than Proofgrade materials in the Made on a Glowforge section :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there. I messaged the settings to @kimwilson
Appreciate letting them know about the rules. It was their first post though, so, no real harm. We all learn :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok thanks.

Great thanks Ryan!

1 Like

Turned out awesome! I’ve been sitting on some bags looking for a project. @ryan.niemer Can you post the settings to the beyond the manual thread you started re burlap, when you have a moment? Thanks.

2 Likes

Hey, sorry for the delay. Just posted the settings in Beyond the Manual! Hope it helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! They’ll be a great place to start. I haven’t fully decided on how I’ll approach the tray thing. I have full size bags so I may go with folding and weights or may try the pass through with magnets. Now to pick my design.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how “tight” the weave is on your material, but these were a pretty solid weave. No major holes or anything, and fairly thick. You may want to do a few tests before jumping in with a large piece :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see what you come up with though