Calling all miniature artists

When I viewed this video last night — I immediately thought about all of the talented miniature artists here in the community.

This YouTube video is the most amazing tutorial about creating a treehouse. She uses many different materials that I did not know existed.

If you love creating miniatures — this video is for you. The video is 50 minutes in length and not one minute is boring.

18 Likes

Such artistry! I haven’t watched the whole video (yet), but I did enjoy the intro.

3 Likes

Just wow. And her story is amazing…

4 Likes

That’s going on my watchlist!

5 Likes

Really great, thanks!
I’ve been playing with Worbla for years so, one of the first things i looked up when I got my GF was if they were compatible.
Here’s some of what I found:

7 Likes

That’s lovely and complete!

Also their warning at the bottom about overburned corners no longer applies because a fix for that came out of the hopper and was instituted in 2019 :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good to know!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the link. This is one of the materials I am looking forward to using.

@cynd11 You need to watch the video and get a laugh when she electrocutes the grass.

3 Likes

I actually have a home-made static electricity mini grass applicator. Someplace on the web I found instructions for making one out of a bug zapper, so I did. It works pretty well!

5 Likes

That’s good… I have never felt like paying for one.

4 Likes

That was totally amazing, but dang it you guys… quit giving me rabbit holes. I’m not getting anything done the way it is.

4 Likes

Pro Tip

Purchase a small Vizio Smart TV. While your are working —you will be able to watch YouTube videos. No cable or satellite subscription needed. Just your home Wi-Fi

The Vizio TV has all the apps already stored in your television.

https://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-D24fM-K01-TBD/dp/B0B286BGSL/ref=sr_1_4?crid=NO2COORGCLDI&keywords=vizio%2Bsmart%2Btv%2B24%2Binch%2Bnew&qid=1695580595&sprefix=Vizio%2Bsmart%2Btv%2B24"%2Caps%2C127&sr=8-4&th=1

1 Like

That’s why I don’t get much accomplished already

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.