Chart settings

i am looking for the glowforge setup chart. where can I find that?

Can you be a bit more specific? I don’t know what you mean by a setup chart. Are you talking about settings for materials or the machine setup instructions?

1 Like

thanks for responding. i was looking for a chart for non proof grade materials for my glowforge. I found it.
Sorry for the wrong question, new to GF , not sure sometimes of the right words. ty pg

1 Like

No worries. If you can’t find what you are looking for in the chart, use the search function here in the forum and search the Beyond the Manual section. That is the only place we can discuss settings for non proofgrade materials.

@pgcvrn Unfortunately, I don’t have any advice about settings for materials from other sources.

If you are considering printing on materials from another source, you’ll need to determine if the material is laser compatible. This can be tricky: for example, many plastics look alike, and some plywood is made with glue that isn’t laser-compatible. You need to contact the manufacturer, inspect their safety data sheet (SDS), and/or consult an expert to determine if each material is compatible with the CO2 laser inside the Glowforge unit.

I will go ahead and move this to the “Beyond the Manual” section of the community forum and close the ticket. Note however that advice in this section is unsupported and is not reviewed by Glowforge.

If you ever have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

For future reference, you might like this, especially #6:

It’s all good stuff for new users though, you should rummage around in there.

1 Like

here is a file I found and have been updating. I don’t remember where I found it but I use it regularly.

Glowforge Settings.xlsx (393.8 KB)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.