Christmas is coming!

I set it up so that everything would score except the outside cut and the inner circle of the hanging loop. This would result in a flat ornament that could be painted within the score lines. If you want a layered ornament, you would cut the outside and inner circle, and cut out separate beards, shoes, noses, hats, etc from different material and glue on. You could leave the scoring as glue guides.

7 Likes

I try to make it as easy as possible and give drawings the most options as I can. But there are things you have to learn yourself. And with plenty of reading stuff in this forum and nice people like @dklgood it won’t be long you figure it out without a manual!

2 Likes

Thanks, I understand that and am trying, but sometimes hit a stump. I will figure this out. Keep Smiling

2 Likes

Thanks dklgood , VERY MUCH appreciated. GREAT job. Now I understand. Have a GREAT evening.

1 Like

No problem we all had to learn it. It gets easy when you get more things done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Very Cute!

1 Like

so cute and thank you for sharing!

1 Like

These are really cute. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

thank you so much

1 Like

Thank you They are great for the holiday season

1 Like

I would love to make these little guys for my grandbabies, but being new, and NOT computer savvy, to say the least, I can not seem to download this following the directions. If this is no longer free, can I purchase this from you?

2 Likes

If you right-click on the picture with the colorful lines, a menu should pop up. Then click on save as svg. Hope this helps.

8 Likes

THANK YOU for the directions! As a newbie- those really help!

5 Likes

Very cute and much appreciated!

2 Likes

Very Cute! Nice design. Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

These look so good! Great work on the coloring too. Looks really smooth and professional

4 Likes

Simple and Cute. Thank You. LOVE IT

3 Likes