3 Likes
17 Likes

Another reason for a rotary tool in the :glowforge:

6 Likes

How about a carrot seed? :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Stop that! ROFL! :wink:

3 Likes

I heard from @dan that the GlowForge 2 will be able to engrave celery seeds… :open_mouth:

6 Likes

What about the head of one of these?

7 Likes

Lol, there’s an idea, personalized stick pins…you’re initials right on the top. All you need is a magnifying glass to read them :smile:

5 Likes

What an awesome thread :slight_smile: Can’t think of anything smaller than a pin head that would be worth trying. A seamstress/tailor would be able to identify their own pins!

3 Likes

This guys videos are my favorite. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I think I know it. You’re mocking the people who dare to contrast the marketing and the reality! That is some cutting satire.

3 Likes

Poppy seeds are pretty small, but the smallest in my larder are celery seeds.

4 Likes

I hope someday to see how small of a paper snowflake I can cut. Will def need the lower power features that are on hiatus.

5 Likes

Nah, never had a problem with that. It’s about a personality type. It’s not that good advice or information isn’t appreciated, just that if it is always negative then you wonder whether a person is trying to be helpful or if they find that’s the best way to get attention for themselves. It can be exhausting.

5 Likes

Third option: they could just feel better when they are crabbing at something.

3 Likes

Keep in mind that divisive language is also a mechanism to draw attention to one’s self.

2 Likes

someone needs to try a grain of sand and/or how many angels can you 'forge onto the head of a pin (when the head of the pin was first coated with cermark) ?! :innocent:

4 Likes

This. I have a close lifelong friend who I’ve known for 30 years now, and it wasn’t until he hit a low spot and I literally told him “I can tell you’re unhappy because you’re never happy unless you’re (complain)ing about something” that the light went on in his head. It’s cathartic to them, and they feel they’re at least putting in effort towards making things better… just… maybe not for anyone else.

4 Likes

How about a single table salt crystal?! The regular size, like Morton’s Table Salt. Not the powdery, nor the big sea salt / kosher salt variety.

Isn’t salt transparent to IR?