Copy Trace to Use in Another File

Oh, I was thinking less UI. Just not sure what form or fashion yet: cli, device with embedded single image, internet button (press one button to make the Glowforge button glow :slight_smile: ), or just a network drop.

The point I was making has little to do with the discussion you went off afterwards. My point was much more about the artistic side and how what was supposed to advance innovation and support the small innovator has done just the opposite in both cases, and paired with the lack of exactly those laws with respect to “fashion” and how the artwork so makes a fuzzy line "if you make art its covered unless you wear it then not covered at all "

At the bottom line Glowforge is simply at the mercy of the existing case, and the decision to operate in the cloud has little to do with it. What ever the decision you make you fit yourself to the landscape. If you are making the decision of what to acquire then you have the choice, and with a lot more chops the ability to see the issue and the ability to make alternatives work. I do not have those chops so am happy to have the power of the Glowforge, and am pulling out hair trying to get a large 3D printer operational that is more fitting to the level of nerd you are looking for.

… you would probably love openglow if you aren’t already on there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.