CRC Dry Moly Lube on sale

Long time lurker, first time poster… love this community, just wanted to share a sale on CRC Dry Moly Lube from Amazon for $1.74 a can on sale. Currently out of stock but can place order at this price for when it comes back in…

CRC 03084 11oz Dry Moly Lubricant Aerosol Spray https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0013J62P4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_htGlCbXEZQVYZ

Thanks again for all the great tips you provide!

4 Likes

Thanks, ordered some! (Note to others: you have to click on Other Sellers on Amazon to find it for that price.)

Previously, without the referral code:

Whose code was that? Yours? Some random website? I like to know who I’d be supporting.

Ah, thanks- probably should have searched to avoid double post…

Found the offer on ‘slickdeals’

Looks like a typo, they put the decimal point in the wrong place.

The last time I ordered something at an incredible price Amazon cancelled the order, (So it you get it, lucky you… don’t be too bummed out if they cancel it.)

2 Likes

Just careful as it is extremely Flammable!

I’m guessing someone was playing games. They have a lot of automated pricing rules one can set up. A lot of people drop their prices to let the algorithm catch it, and then raise their prices back up. People jump on the deal, running the low priced competitor out of stock (and possibly losing money), and perhaps hope to pick up regular priced sales from shoppers after competitor is out of stock.