Cub Scout codes

I’ll be heading to Philmont Scout Ranch in New Mexico in September to go backpacking again. The scouts will be gone as the summer sessions will be over, but it will be great to spend a week hiking and camping in the back country with fellow staff alumni including one of my best friends from high school. I never expected to still be hiking and camping like this well into my 50s.

No matter what one thinks of the Scouting program, it has had such a positive impact on my life and so many others. Like so many people led organizations and activities, there are always things that are not perfect.

@cmreeder Really nice cards.

2 Likes

woohoo! Two of my kids and I went to Philmont. Those trips were some of their favorites and mine as well. outstanding development opportunity for a teenager. They learn a lot (and so do their dads or moms).

Seabase in the Florida Keys is almost as good.

1 Like

My friend brought his son over for me to help cut out his car. After I asked him if he would like to engrave anything on his car. He called it the Rocket I think and I engraved that right on the side. He loved it! Nothing fancy just the text with my cheap Chinese k40.

4 Likes

Awesome idea! The scouts will really love these. I think the Outdoor Code is engraved in my head from looking at these for so long.

3 Likes