Discussion of the October 2018 update

Oh no! Please have her email support again and cc me (danshapiro@glowforge.com). I’ll do my best to help.

Thank you! It gives me a little frisson of joy the handful of times I’ve gotten a direct response from you, @dan ;p

I started a ticket (before I read this thread) and soon received a reply from Support that said previous responses hadn’t arrived to her inbox, so I’m working on relaying messages until we can figure out what is up with her email. Thanks again for your offer :blush:

2 Likes

Still zero information on NRTL certification. I’ve waited more than 3 years for my Glowforge. So disappointing. I don’t need the certification but I want it. The certification means that the Glowforge has been tested and certified and that it complies with the appropriate product safety test standards. Anyone who owns one of these machines should want this certification too. Glowforge said they would get it and they haven’t followed through.

1 Like

Happy cake day, @jmsuth!!

Am I the only one that has delayed their pre-order delivery because there’s no use having it without the air filter? And now there’s going to be an air filter alternative… curious what that is and if that’ll be any use when I don’t have a window to vent through. I’ve been waiting a year or more since the thing actually started shipping… and it’s still how far out? I thought the initial 3+ year wait was long…

2 Likes

Also looking for the UL certification progress, as another year has gone by (since the first delivery offer), and no further info on how much longer…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 32 days. New replies are no longer allowed.