Does 75F maximum really mean 75F maximum?

That’s fine, I’ve really only opened a ticket about the poor cutting in one spot, via email. This thread is officially about operating temperature.

As has been noted you only want to do one method. Duplicates slow them down and move you to the back of the queue per Dan

I use email for things only they can do - like if I had a leaking coolant reservoir or my camera fell off the lid or something like that. For other things (mostly software or operational issues) I will use a P&S post because then I don’t necessarily need to wait for them for a solution - the community here can confirm if it’s a widespread issue or just me and more often than not solve the problem before Support.

They have said there isn’t a priority between P&S or email so either one gets the same attention & time to address. But since P&S ones can generate help from the community that’s where I go if time is an issue or if it might not be affecting just me.

FYI support have now contacted me and we are running through some tests.

3 Likes

I have a small window to cook, I don’t have A/C and have to deal with the damage done by Maria to my home. As such I can only burn after approx. 2000 hrs (0800 pm) here and 0700 (700 am) here. I’m a Zombie now but the results are excellent…

4 Likes

Zombies with lasers. Great. :)!

2 Likes

Just to close this thread out, Glowforge replaced my machine and the new one cuts through without difficulty. I notice the laser dot size is significantly smaller on this unit, which leads me to believe the prior unit had a focus problem of some kind.

Thanks to everyone for their assistance, now up and running for real!

9 Likes