Double 9 Dominoes... HELP!

They cut and engrave just fine, you will just need to specify that in the UI. Also unless you have a Pro or will need to either re-arranged or brake into two separate files.

1 Like

Looks like you are missing 9/0, 8/8, and 7/7 too.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah I figured I’d either have to move them around or do two separate cuts.

1 Like

Oh darn! Thanks for catching that!,

2 Likes

You’re off to a great start :slight_smile:
It will save you quite a bit of material if you nestle them next to each other and align them. As you get more advanced you can get them right next to each other so they share adjacent lines and delete the overlapping line - that’ll save some cut time in addition to material.

2 Likes

This can help before you get your :glowforge: too!

It is roughly the size of the bed!

I use this (or a version of this I have revised) all the time!

2 Likes

I haven’t used Silhouette software for a while, but when I did you had to upgrade to get the export as SVG. Not sure what it is now. Does it do PDFs?

1 Like

Here is the file on one sheet if you group each Domino they wil be easier to move closer and save on material then you can do as @ekla said,

Great job look amazing…

Double 9

3 Likes

Thanks so much!

Thank you this is perfect!

So you have to have Business edition, which if you have a already upgraded version like designer or designer plus you only pay the difference which for me was $25.00. And yes it does have PDF as well.

1 Like

Awesome thanks! Im not able to open the page my web browser says site not secure and wont open.

It is just a link to this forum? But you cannot open it?

1 Like

I think they are referring to the laser io links.

1 Like

Oh. Here is the SVG I use.

glowforge template.zip (1.2 KB)

It is based on that one, but I have changed a few settings that make it easier to work with and post here.

1 Like

I didn’t think to check if the images was an svg or not. Obviously it is. You will so enjoy your Glowforge.

1 Like

The laser io link I can’t open.

Yeah Silhouette let’s you save in all different formats. It’s great! And thanks I’m so excited to get it.

That is why I attached a ZIP of the SVG file (template).

1 Like

Ahh I gotcha!