Classy chargers. I like the moose too.

8 Likes

Amazing

5 Likes

I’m sure! Who doesn’t love a moose?

4 Likes

Apparently not the guy in the engrave.

7 Likes

Every time I see it, I miss Rocky and Bullwinkle.

8 Likes

Awesome! Love the moose!

5 Likes

Moose Juice! For the phone

3 Likes

I just spent some time looking through your last posts. But don’t fine what I was looking for.

You have inspired me to build something for my COO. Do you have any pictures of the inside? Any tips on the inlay kerf? From the wood to acrylic? Are you adjusting for it?

1 Like

I’d use a pair of kerf gauges in this case. You can really dial it in.

2 Likes

I do not have pics of the inside sorry. With kerf in this case it was easy because you just make the inlay piece a little larger. I worked at a corporate awards company doing the designs in CorelDRAW. I don’t know what everyone else is using but this program is by far the best for digital designs.

1 Like

Cool, I know there are a bunch of posts around inlay that i can search. I was hoping that you would say, with the materials you just cut and swap. But I did not think that would be the case.

What components are you using? Are the lights powered off the charger somehow?

1 Like

We have a company slogan driving towards a major goal for this year. I was thinking it would be fun to make that into a charger for our COO.

1 Like

Yes, the lights are powered off of the charging board. The problem is finding the right board that has an output that the LED lights will like, because they are finicky. I spend extra $$ for the highest quality components and have not had one issue. I started out tinkering with Ikea chargers and quickly found out they are crap.

1 Like

Oh, wow, you build the internal guts also. Nice!

1 Like

Why was I disappointed to see it was hunting and not just Bullwinkle? LOL

2 Likes