Finally posting some of the items I made

I can’t draw beyond stick figures, so I found others who could. That route was expensive, so I kept looking. You can get a lot of svg files on Etsy, but I saw many people selling the same thing, so I had my doubts as to the legality. Kept looking. Finally found the jackpot, so to speak. There are several sites that sell fonts and graphics and all kinds of things, even icon bundles. I am in no way affiliated with any of these companies or websites, just an overjoyed user.

I use:
mydesigndeals.com

creativemarket.com
creativefabrica.com

Be careful! They will inundate you with email containing sale prices on beautiful things for which you have no use, but are gorgeous! :joy:

And since they are for designers and marketing, they definitely are sold with commercial licensing allowing you to use them in your projects for resale. There is usually a limit on the number of things sold, however they also offer extended licenses that allow unlimited sales.

I figured that if I use something from them, and it sells like hotcakes, it will be worth it to go back and get the extended license.

Take a look there, and see if you find anything useful, and make sure to check out their license specifications.

5 Likes

This mess sort of kinda makes me want to not look for free stuff any more. Clearly, I’m not adept at the terminology.

1 Like

This is not on us. They should be CLEAR.

2 Likes

Your off to a good start.

1 Like