First Consignment Job - Babylon 5 Box!

Thankfulness abounds.

2 Likes

Duuuude… Thats freaking awesome!!

2 Likes

I always wonder if artists want any ideas. So if you don’t, I apologize… just say the word and I’ll never do it again!

In this case, my idea is… Maybe a sheet of veneer and engrave the proper B5 viewing order. And just sit it in there like the card that tells you what each chocolate contains. For me, I just printed up a sheet on paper years ago and it sits inside the box for S01. But you could do something great with that.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I am always down for ideas! I like the idea of “Extra Credit” for the customer that they wouldn’t expect.

3 Likes

I would do it but I am not versed in B5 magic secrets.

1 Like
4 Likes

Oh daaaaang, Thanks Tom! :sunglasses::+1::zap::fire:

2 Likes

Absolutely!

With the TV Movies mixing in in strategic order (as aired), the whole thing really works.

At one point “they” stupidly released The Gathering and In The Beginning as a 2-sided single-disc set. Pissed… me… off. The Gathering was the pilot. In The Beginning was released years later and would contain many spoilers if you watched them together.

OH! I see that list includes Crusade. That’s a different series. Don’t include that in your list if you make one. Also I see it includes The Lost Tales. Sadly, that’s not included in the boxed set. So don’t include that in your list either if you make one.

3 Likes

Omg love

2 Likes

Fantastic job! Reminds me that I haven’t watched this series for a LONG time. Time to reconnect, I think.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing!!

3 Likes

Thank you kindly.

1 Like

Muuuuuuchos Gracias.

1 Like

This is absolutely amazing. Fantastic job!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Very cool!

I had the same problem trying to spray paint an engrave, seems like for details a brush and steady hand are the way to go.

Good luck with your channel! Post a link when you get the video up!

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes I think brush seems to be the easiest and would cover better especially with thin engraves. I hope to edit the video in the next couple of days. I think I have enough footage.

1 Like

Instead of just a brush, may I suggest a wash for those thin engraves? Not a completely watered down one mind you, but thinning out the paint enough to sop it in. Alternatively, an airbrush would probably be best.

4 Likes

Very well done. “One of a kind”, so it appeals to our collector side, and personalized so it will be treasured forever.

1 Like