First glowforge project!

Welcome to the club , nice engraving.

1 Like

Wow!! I just looked at your work/website !! Amazing!!!

2 Likes

Thank you. I have not been brave enough to try leather yet. It’s on some list, somewhere, of things to try. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@bellisi, congratulation son your first project! It´s beautiful!

1 Like

Looking good!!! Someone has skill!

1 Like

Pretty! Welcome… can’t wait to see what you’ve got ahead.

1 Like

Nice work! A rolling cart is a good idea!

1 Like

Lovely!! I really like the engraving.

2 Likes

Very nice work! Welcome to the addictive world of cutting things with lasers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks everyone! Now I just have to figure settings for dark leather. Does anyone have any settings tips (any leather engraving tips) you can share?? HELP!!:joy:

Welcome Bellsi! You’re one of the clan now. However, you’re really making me miss my GF. It’s in NJ, while I’m fleeing the COVID hotspot of the northeast in Virginia. If I’d known my one week away would be 2 months, I would have brought it along.

Only one thing I would add. You should have something to show the scale. In architecture we include people in an elevation of a building to show how tall it is. In Glowforge we use bananas.

6 Likes

Looks great!

2 Likes

Same boat here. But my ‘flee’ from one home to another turned into being a move to home 3! Glowforge is here now but I still have to get it set up. Unfortunately I still have to unpack all my other boxes. Trying to remind myself my GF isn’t as high a priority (well at least to the rest of the fam).

2 Likes

I just bought my GF to start back working leather. I can’t wait to get to work and make some stuff like this. GREAT work!

2 Likes

Super cute!!!

1 Like

Beautiful!!! Where did you get the zip pouches?

2 Likes

Thank you!! I made them for my Etsy shop! I sell handmade leather bags www.rusticbloomleather.com I make everything myself!!

2 Likes

where a good place to buy leather to make wallets if you dont mind sharing?

1 Like

This post is over 2 years ago, so the OP may not see your question. Tandy is one great place to buy leather.

1 Like

Great job!