Free Design - Stackable Trays for Loose Things! A Must-Have for Messy Tables!

Cuz you know, who doesn’t like free storage?

I present… a stackable tray! (no, not the stepper motor)

And what’s better than a stackable tray?

MANY stackable trays!!

And what’s even better? YOU STACK 'EM!

And don’t stop till you get enough…

Enjoy!

Stackable%20Tray

----------------------------------------Edit:----------------------------------------

Seems like many of you guys are loving the stackable trays. Well, who wouldn’t??

Here’s where I got the design from originally. It’s a program written in Python, and can create pretty much whatever boxes you want.

https://www.festi.info/boxes.py/

Besides the stackable boxes, don’t hesitate to try other boxes. They’re all SUPER fun to make!

For the stackable boxes, go under: Boxes > UniversalBox

And then use the settings below for the stackable boxes. Feel free to change the settings depending on your material thickness and burn correction (0.1mm works well for most Glowforges).

Enjoy!

Nick

198 Likes

Those look very handy, thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

That looks like 1/8 inch acrylic? Or is it 1/4?

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing , do they snap together or are they glued , if glued what type did you use .

1 Like

Making these stackable wins the day! Thanks for sharing the idea and files. I made the coin sorter that @spex.xeps linked to and there were no registration features to make it stackable. That was a drawback. I never thought beyond that need to add the features. Will design for that now.

5 Likes

So you are saying, to sum up, and perhaps paraphrase…

these are STACKABLE trays. :slight_smile:

Thanks! Daughter Double prime is going to have a field day.

3 Likes

Ooooh!..Great share! Definitely need to knock a few dozen of these out. :smile:

3 Likes

Awesomesauce!

2 Likes

Perfectly useful - thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you so much. I love stuff like this.

3 Likes

That is indeed 1/8" acrylic! Should work well with other materials with 1/8" too.

4 Likes

No glue needed - all snapped together!

4 Likes

Cooool!

1 Like

Haha YES! Stackable stackable stackable!! Come read all about em!

2 Likes

Thanks…I needed that! (Medium Proofgrade Acrylic and perfect press fit!)

34 Likes

Glad you made some, and nice art work! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Useful and pretty. Thank you.

3 Likes

I adore this!! Thanks a bunch for sharing. I’ll go make some and see how long before I can knock them over lol.

5 Likes

Sweet! Love storage, love stackable, and can’t wait to make some. Thank you very much!

2 Likes

I just used up the scrap on 3 sheets of acrylic…clear and frosted…and got seven of these out of them. Sending two to my brother and keeping five. These are so cute and they snap-fit impeccably. Got rid of the scrap sheets and have a tower of 5 of these. Thank you, again!

6 Likes